Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Balik Kampung!!

YEah! today I'll be going back to my hometown, Bukit Pasir, Batu Pahat because u know why, tomorrow is hari raya! yeah! haha...


                   This really do is my kampung! believe me guys =)). This wetworld just a couple footsteps away from the house

It'll just take around 2 hours to get there from JB but I am thinking of to stop by at Rengit in search for a second hand TV! and a Mini refrigerator, and a subwoofer, a portable stove, etc,etc, blablabla..

                                                          you'll see this signboard at the entrance of the road

                                        voila! for those who want cheap bargain, here is the place =)

                                                      kinda like yard sale though

                                 people from all around Malaysia came here looking for something! 

Anyway, I am wishing everyone Selamat Hari Raya AidilAdha and have a safe journey! Drive wisely!

No comments:

Post a Comment